This book would not have been possible if it were not for the
help of several individuals and organizations. I can't thank these
folks enough for the help they have given me:
- Sarah Schlesinger - For proofreading and editing, much of the
raw information for the costuming chapter, and lots of other random
ideas and encouragement.
- Jeremy Medicus - For providing copious amounts of reading and
reference material on the subject of stage lighting.
- Noah Weisleder - For providing set design information.
- Yeasah Pell - For letting me abuse his poor laser printer.
- My good friends - for helping me get through the term in one
piece. Kim, Todd, Tom, the Dans... everyone that I mentioned
above, and everyone else that I forgot.
- Professor Susan Vick - For providing reference material on set
design and construction, as well as providing encouragement when this
book was merely a sketchy idea in my head.
- Professor Dean O'Donnell - For willingness to advise the
project, and interesting tidbits of information.
- WPI Instructional Media Center - For use of digital camera.
- WPI Lens and Lights - For loaning equipment manuals, pictures,
books, equipment, etc.
- WPI Masque - For loaning pictures of productions, and for being
a great organization.
Table of Contents
[Whole book in PDF 5.3MB]