- MIDI in/out/thru - Quality metal panel-mount jacks
for durability and easy replacement.
- 1/4" unbalanced analog stereo in/out - Like the
MIDI jacks, only high-quality panel-mount metal jacks are used.
- Large backlit 240x64 graphic/text LCD - edit sequences
and adjust parameters in complete darkness.
- Eight assignable knobs - Control internal
x0x parameters (volume, pan, modulation, resonant frequency, velocity)
or external MIDI devices.
- 27 key (2+ octave) piano-like keyboard for entering
note patterns. The white keys double as drum pattern editing keys.
13 additional function keys control the editing functions of x0x.
- 16 chasing LEDs - reminiscent of vintage drum
machines. Makes drum pattern editing and visualization of beat location
- 33MIPS Digital Signal Processor (DSP) - Innovative
synthesis and effects algorithms. The DSP can be used for synthesis,
drum sounds, or effects processing of the external inputs.
- Real-time editing - Edit any sequence or pattern
while the sequencer is running. No need to stop/start.
- Tracker-like interface - Edit notes precisely on
the large screen - no need to quantize or record notes into the sequencer.
- Drum pattern editor - Edit drum patterns in a grid on
the large LCD, using the LEDs as an addition visualization tool. Variable
accent levels for each beat. Adjustable MIDI channel and note number for
each drum pattern track.
- Flexible MIDI options - Sync to an external MIDI clock,
generate a MIDI clock at any BPM (0-999), merge incoming MIDI clock with
x0x MIDI output stream.
- Rock-solid timing - The real-time editing features
of x0x do not interfere with the sequencer timing - even when you're
working at high tempos.
- Upgradable Firmware - By connecting your x0x to your
PC, you can download the latest firmware from the internet and program it
in to your x0x.