The Creed of the Sociopathic Obsessive Compulsive
- If anything can go wrong, Fix it! (To hell with Murphy!)
- When given a choice -- Take both!
- Multiple projects lead to multiple successes.
- Start at the top and work your way up.
- Do it by the book...but be the author!
- When forced to compromise, ask for more.
- If you can't beat them, join them, and then beat them.
- If it's worth doing, it's got to be done right now.
- If you can't win, change the rules.
- If you can't change the rules, ignore them.
- When faced without a challenge, make one.
- "No" simply means begin again at the next highest level.
- Don't walk when you can run.
- Bureaucracy is a challenge to the be conquered with a righteous
attitude, an intolerance for stupidity, and bulldozer when
- When in doubt: THINK!
- Patience is a virtue but persistence to the point of success is a
- The squeaky wheel gets replaced.
- The faster you move, the slower time passes, the longer you live.