I Like to be Organized.
- Organization is fun.
- Although, It helps if you're anal.
- It can take some time.
- There is a lot of repetition.
I once had to organize something twenty five times before it was
- You may fight with your word processor.
- Frame is nice, but I almost went blind using the outline mode.
- A gust of wind could blow all your index cards away.
- Your pencil lead could keep breaking.
- I like to use the emacs outline mode.
- It's easy to restructure information.
- It's easy to enter information.
- With font-lock-mode, the colors are pretty.
- Presentation is everything.
- The emacs outline mode doesn't present well.
- What would my parents think of my Christmas list?
- It's too dense on the overhead projector.
- It's not numbered.
- You can use Mike's emo2html.pl to convert your outlines to HTML!
- It will change your life.
- Well, maybe not.
- Believe me, you're going to be a lot happier when you start using it.
- It's under the MIT license so you can do whatever you want with it.
- Thanks, Mike.
- Don't mention it.