tree association. [with thanks to liz]
last week, there was a flicker of hope that perhaps - just
perhaps - they'd be able to salvage some part of the x files so that the show would cease
to stink. but then. last night's episode. horrid. absolutely horrid.
google catalogs. wild.
petition: "We hereby, the undersigned, in spirit of our raped
childhood's, ask that George Lucas give over his reign as director and
writer of Episode III to one Peter Jackson." [via fark]
in case there is any confusion over the previous post, i would
like to state for the record the following items:
1. episode i was pretty damned bad.
2. attack of the clones is a stupid name.
3. lord of the rings looks amazing.
4. yes, i think it is premature to say that jackson is the man
seeing as how lotr hasn't actually been released in the us.
5. just because i link to things doesn't necessarily mean i
agree with them.
6. i didn't actually sign this petition.
7. i just kind of thought it was funny.
i mention this mainly for mikey. tijuana flats hot foods, inc. lists
15 sauces. [via fark]
snowman. much fun. [via kottke]