Continuing Education Opportunities
- The 7th International Course in Diagnostic and Surgical Laparoscopy
in the Horse
- November 3-4, 2000.
- Clarksburg, NJ.
- Enrollment Fee - $900 until 8/3/00. $1000 after 8/3/00. $650
for veterinarians in an ACVS-approved residency. (Enrollment fee
includes breakfast, lunch, and refreshments.)
- Call 1-800-955-7832 to pay by credit card.
- Confirmation of registration will be mailed upon receipt of
payment in full.
- Payment is non-refundable after 8/3/00.
- Location and Times:
- New Jersey Equine Clinic
279 Millstone Rd.
Clarksburg, NJ 08510
- November 3: 9:00-5:00
November 4: 9:00-5:00
- Days Inn
460 Rt. 33 East
East Windsor, NJ 08520
- To get this discounted rate, Call the Days Inn before 8/3/00
and reference the "Equine Laparoscopy Course."
- Free shuttle from Days Inn to NJ Equine Clinic.
- Dr. A. Ted Fischer, Dipl. ACVS
Chino Valley Equine Hospital, Chino, CA.
- Dr. Karl-Josef Boening, Dipl. ECVS
Tierarztliche Klinik in Telgte, Telgte, Germany.
- Dr. Scott E. Palmer, Dipl. ABVP
New Jersey Equine Clinic, Clarksburg, NJ.
- Program Outline:
- 15 contact hours of continuing education.
- This course includes lectures, demonstrations, and wet labs on
live horses in the following areas.
- Laparoscopic instrumentation.
- Basic techniques for diagnostic laparoscopy and thoracoscopy.
- Laparoscopic cryptorchidectomy and hernia repair.
- Laparoscopic ovariectomy and treatment of granulosa cell
- Laparoscopic embryo transfer.
- Demonstrations of exploratory laparoscopy, thoracoscopy,
ovariectomy, and/or cryptorchidectomy.
- Case discussions.
- Questions? Call Karl Storz Veterinary Endoscopy at 1-800-955-7832